Tuesday, February 21, 2012

started taking hyaluronic acid after recommendation by a friend - for joints.  he swears by this supplement so we will see what it does for me.


"hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues." -webMD

there is also a lot of talk in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. in fact, hyaluronic acid has been promoted as a "fountain of youth." but there is no evidence to support the claim that taking it can prevent changes associated with aging.  but i can pretend it's making me younger! giving me more motivation to take it for my bad knees every day, twice a day.





-my personal trainer day2, robert jones. he kicked my butt this morning with twelve minutes of an intense cardio & ab workout. thanks rob.


 thirties, here i come.





No comments: