Monday, February 27, 2012

i love everything turquoise.
i don't like throwing the word 'obsessed' around loosly but i will use it with this color.
i am obsessed with turquoise, and it's many different shades.
i want to paint the furniture in my home all of it's different shades. i want to plan my wedding around it. i want to dress my body in it. it makes me happy. i love you, turquoise.

my living room is all different shades of brown right now and it's starting to really get to me, in a not so good way. i purchased my first wall art the other day [FINALLY] and painted it [martha stewart - beach glass] to add a small splash of color. i need more though! i need lamps and paintings and a rug.
here are a few things i have come across on pinterest that i need to make a part of my life, asap. you can see where to get some of these items on my pinterest board - MyHome.

No comments: